How has 6 months passed so quickly? I feel like it was just yesterday I was having (what I thought were abnormal contractions). Now I have a lively, active 6 month old who fills our house with joy, laughter, and yes, often times, crying. A few random facts:
- You love "Moo, Baa, La, La, La." I think I could read it to you all day long and you wouldn't get tired of it. You especially like it when your Gigi snorts like a pig.
- You want to crawl so bad. You get so frustrated when you can't move on the floor. You are, however, incredibly good at rolling to where you want to go.
- You love your Johnny Jump Up.
- You started solids last week. Avacado was a disaster, but other than that you have liked everything that I have given you. You smack your gums together like you're chewing.
- You finally figured out your Johnny Jump-Up and are a jumping fool. Sometimes I think the spring is going to pop because you jump so hard!
- You smile at me when I use sign language. I don't know if it's because you think it's funny or because you actually understand what I am "saying" and want to do it too.
- You scrunch your face up and breath really hard. I don't know why you do it, but it cracks me up!
- You smile really big when I sing "you are my sunshine" or "Brayden Thomas, Brayden Thomas, I love you...". I've sang both of those songs to you since you were born, and I think you know they are about you :)
- Your first tooth popped through just yesterday. It's the bottom right one. I think the other bottom one is right there too, and the top ones are not too far off.
Little B-man, Mommy and Daddy love you more than you will ever know. Thank you for bringing a bit of sunshine to our days, and joy to our hearts.