You're two months old today!
When I was pregnant with you, people would apologize to me because you were a boy. I hope you know that I've never regretted the fact that you are who you are. You are exactly what God knew I needed. What our family needed. And these past 2 months of our lives have only confirmed this.
::2 month summary::
- we won't go to the doctor for another well check until he's 3 months, so I don't know many stats. About a week ago I unofficially weighed him and he was 12 pounds. Needless to say, I get a good arm workout every day ;)
- His eyes are BROWN! My first brown eyed boy. He definitely got a lot more of my genes with the brown eyes and dark brown skin. People have stopped me in the store and commented on how dark he is and ask if I let him sun bathe. REALLY?!?
- wears a combination of 0-3 month, 3-6 month, and 6 month clothes. The 0-3 stuff is pretty snug (and really probably too small), but I am desperate to get a few more wears from some of the outfits that are my favorites.
- still exclusively breastfed, though he takes a bottle like a champ, which is nice because it gives me a break every now and then. He eats about every 2.5-3 hours, and wakes up once during the middle of the night (usually around 4am).
- He usually takes about 3 naps plus a little cat nap in the evening every day. I am not super stickler about naps yet because we are on the go so much that he usually sleeps in his car seat or the swing.
- He is SO smiley. I love catching his eye and watching his face just light up. He is such a happy little guy.
- He has started cooing, which is one of my favorite things. I love getting to "talk" with him.
- The most common nicknames for him are Ty and Ty Ty. Connor still calls him "baby Tywee" to anyone and everyone he sees.