I think part of my problem is that I am trying to ignore the fact that my baby is very quickly becoming not a baby. I have been partly sad about it, and partly happy because his little personality is shining through more and more and it's just the cutest!
::10 Month Highlights::
- weighs about 22/23 pounds.
- wears size 4 diapers during the day, size 5 at night.
- wears 12-18 month and 18 month clothing. he's starting to wear shoes, and wears size 3.
- His hair is getting long, but I have no intention of cutting it anytime soon. I just can't bring myself to do it, because: HE'S MY BABY.... (insert crying face).
- He is crawling for real now-- no Army crawls anymore. He pulls up to a kneeling position, but is really hesitant to pull up to his feet.
- He LOVES to climb.
- He LOVES to go outside. If his brothers are outside (and sometimes, even when they're not!), he will sit at our backdoor (it's a door with a large window in it) and cry and bang on the glass.
- He's starting to really show opinion about food. If he doesn't like something on his tray, he will literally spit it out across the kitchen. Working on that.
- He's also started a new little "trick" where he rubs his face and hair with his dirty hands when he's all done with dinner. He is my first child who has done this consistently, and I can tell you that I am not a fan.
- His favorite food is any kind of FRUIT. If he sees food of any kind he starts smacking loudly.
- He loves to talk. His favorite word is "dada" (of course!), but he loves to just sit and speak gibberish too.
- He has started clapping for his brothers. SO sweet!
- He LOVES to wrestle with the big boys. Makes me super nervous, but he starts it with them, so as long as I'm watching, I let them pretend to wrestle a little bit before calling it off.
I can't believe that you've been a part of our family for 10 months. I can't imagine life without your contagious smile and laughter. You are the perfect piece to our puzzle that we never knew was missing. We love you little dude!