- wears 24months/2T clothes. Still wearing a size 5 diaper. Wears size 6 shoes.
- Has 14 teeth with 2 more on the way; and I think that molars might be appearing too, so the # of teeth coming in could be even more. He won't let me get in his mouth to check so who knows.
- Has become super verbal over the past few weeks. He now has a slew of words he says, although I'm sure that the average person on the street wouldn't know what he's saying. I can understand him though, so that's all that matters for now :)
- if you ask him a question he will shake his head "yes" really slowly and say "uh huh." It's the cutest thing.
- He loves to dance. I need to capture this on camera because it's precious and I never want to forget it.
- He LOVES LOVES LOVES to say "HIIIII!" to strangers. It sounds more like "Haaaayyyy" in a really high pitched voice. He will wave at the same time. Boy's got an Arkansas accent and he's not even 2 yet ;)
- He LOVES trucks, trains, cars, etc. He'll sit and play with those kinds of toys forever. While he is definitely all boy and loves sports, I can tell that he leans more towards fine motor skill activities.
- He's officially obsessed with Brayden, even though they bicker all the time. The other day at the store I was having to get onto BOTH boys for punching each other :/ Ahhhhh the life of a boy mom.
- His official stats were 90th percentile head (big brains ;) ), 32 inches long, and 26.5 pounds heavy. He's in between 50th-75th percentile on height and weight.
- He wants so badly to eat with silverware, but it ends up being a bit too hard for him so he'll eat about half of his meal with his hands and the other with a fork. He's working on it though.
- He's obsessed with the dog food (which we moved in our bathroom for this very reason). If he notices that our bedroom door is open, he makes a mad dash for the bathroom and immediately grabs dog food to throw everywhere. He does this while squealing/laughing gleefully. It should be noted that I DO NOT squeal nor laugh gleefully when dog food is thrown all over my bathroom. This too shall pass :)
Spring Break 2017
1 day ago