1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
I honestly can't think of anything. I am not much of a daredeviler. I tend to make very calculated, educated decisions that take on the least amount of risk possible. This is probably due to my extreme fear of failure, as well as fear of change.
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
I'd probably just sock it away, and then spend it sporadically on fast food and sonic drinks. That's what most of my blow money is spent on. I honestly am a fat woman stuck in a skinny woman's body. Food has a special place in my heart :) haha.
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
I loved to swing. I would swing SO high that the entire swing set would shake, and then jump off the swing at it's highest point. It's probably why I have such weak ankles to this day. Well, that and not being very good at soccer.
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
I like both, but probably eat more of a heart breakfast. Since I've been pregnant my breakfast of choice has been granola with fresh cut strawberries on top. It's SO yummy and it fills me up till lunch usually.
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
Is there a way for you to be both? I would say that I am probably a bit OCD about how things are cleaned, but since having kids a lot of the cleaning has gone to the backburner. It's just impossible to keep things organized and clean when you have kids. I do like to keep my house relatively neat though, even if there's not time to dust or vacuum, I like having everything in it's place. Although I laugh as i type that because sitting across from me on the love seat are neat stacks of folded clothes... that have been there ALL week. haha. So I guess I am both.